Oak Hill Living Center remains under quarantine due to three active cases of flu currently in the building. THANK YOU to everyone who has expressed concern and support! The Health Department continues to advise us to restrict all visitors in order to protect residents, staff and visitors. Not only is the flu active in the building, entry and re-entry to the building increases the risk of exposure.
What’s happening behind the closed doors? You can be assured that residents are being monitored, safe and healthy.
- All staff and medical professionals look like surgeons–they are wearing face masks.
- Residents remain in their rooms to minimize the spread of germs.
- Staff are serving meals and snacks with disposable paper products to the rooms, and then returning to collect trash after each meal.
- Showers continue to be given three times per week as regularly scheduled.
- Doctors Making House Calls doctors are making rounds as usual.
- Therapists are making regular visits.
- Housekeeping and laundry continues 7 days per week.
- The activity director is making room visits since all group activities are cancelled.
- All transports for non-essential appointments are being rescheduled.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We will continue to post updates as available.